Private Parking included in the price. All units have panoramic seaviews. Resort facilities including swimming pool, sports, restaurants and 24 hour security.
1 Bedroom Penthouse in Mijas Costa €145,000
SPECTACULAR PANORAMIC SEAVIEWS- Fantastic 1 bedroom penthouse with a large sunny terrace with panoramic sea views and 5 minutes walk to the beach.
2 Bedroom Middle Floor Apartment in Mijas Costa €199,000
SPECTACULAR PANORAMIC SEAVIEWS- Fantastic 2 bedroom 2 bathroom with a large sunny terrace with panoramic sea views and 5 minutes walk to the beach
Payment terms are €6,000 deposit, 30% in 21 days and remaining 70% in 2 months (renovation completed)
5% Rental GUARANTEE ON ALL APARTMENTS
5 minutes walk to the beach and 10 minutes walk to Miramar Shopping Center.
7 minutes drive to La Cala de Mijas and 15 minutes drive to Malaga Airport.
We have various other Bargain Properties updated daily on www.nd.first4propertyspain.com so search before you buy anything.
Like us on Facebook to see our latest updated bargain properties. DON’T WAIT AS THESE WILL SELL QUICKLY- Call or WhatsApp 0034 606526618 for information, viewings and video tours
|Fill in your details and we will send you plans and brochures, a live video tour of the development and we will call you back. Do not miss out on these seriously HOT deals specially selected for you as they are selling out quickly!|
No.1 for Sea view Apartments in Costa del Sol | First 4 property Spain
Newly listed Panoramic View and Sea View Apartments for sale in Benalmadena & Mijas costa. From 1 bedroom to 3 bedroom apartment for sale. Beachfront Apartments fo
Product Brand: First 4 Property
Product Currency: EUR
Product Price: From €154,000
Product In Stock: InStock